Happiness

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Happiness » Everything Else » Hot but needs implants

Hot but needs implants

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

"Hot but needs implants!" .... How many times have you thought this?
It's an interesting question and I decided to create a thread.

Allison Stokke is perfect for this thread!

Wow, she's great. Maybe I should watch a little more arhletic sports. But in this case I'd make an exception and say that she's hot and needs nothing else to be perfect.

I am constantly thinking "that girl is hot, but desperately needs a boob job." Pretty much every girl in Hollywood fits this description. And the ones who have implants, almost all of them need another upgrade. So I guess the only problem with your category is that way too many girls fit this description.

Yes, you are totally right.  But I made this thread for watching pics of girls that you have seen and you immediately have started to think, "that girl is hot, but desperately needs a boob job"!

unfortunately she doesn't quite looks as smoking hot anymore:
http://landofthefreeish.com/offtopic/al … ke-is-fat/

So far I can only dream how exceptional hot Jana Foxy would look with a pair of bulging fake tits...

That could be weird, but one of the girls I think needs implants is Hitomi Tanaka

She has gigantic natural breast, with a lovely nipples and perfect size, but the time don't forget anyone, and her breast now sag too much...and with her large size, imagine the size of the implant she could have at first, at least 1000cc to begin with!

Agreed all girls would look better with implants, even the ones with large naturals

This could be a good thread for morphers that needs inspiration xD

Another girl I believe could be one of the hottest girls in the world if she had implants was Emma Watson...imagine her beatiful face and body supplemented by a incredible pair of big breast

Dakota Skye would also look so much hotter with a pair of perky tits. Love her anal scenes. Would love to see her going to the next level. A Shawna Lenee like pair of fake tits would perfectly fit her hard, young body.

Sarah peachez, sherri Chanel and Brittany Marie guzik need them and of course taylor Wayne . Ought a be a threa on needabees

I love the fake look of implants, but also love the sag of big naturals - to me, Hitomi's are PERFECT  :)

No idea what her name is but

http://old.noob.us/sexy/sexy-asian-girl-strips/

They are perfect but for some reason women with huge natural tits getting huge implants is a huge turn on for me. Planning to do it myself even if I'm not in the huge range.. yet :)

I find the dancers of this clip  https://youtu.be/3J0j5QDJkGA very very sexy...but now imagine them with a big pair of silicone round breast ;)

It's about always the same.
A tall extra slim girl have low fat, and no breasts.
If you love enhanced beauty you will love tall extra slim girl nigh a nice pair of large high profile breast implants

Вы здесь » Happiness » Everything Else » Hot but needs implants

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно