Happiness

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Happiness » The Perfect Lips » Sara Damnjanovic

Sara Damnjanovic

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

Taekwondo athlete from Serbia, born in 1997..

She is beauty pageant, occasional weather girl and owner of one of the most spectacular all natural booties i have ever seen. Especially when she wears latex leggings. See for yourself :).
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqLBHebjzE4/

She had gorgeous natural lips. Now, they are more sexually appealing and noticeably larger, but with that same old beautiful shape.

Goofing around

I think I am in love!!!
Does she also have breast implants? I am not sure...

@llobregat77, her boobs are natural. A bit larger than you might expect for such a slim and toned body. I think that Sara is, for most part, happy with her boobs, but sometimes i get the impression that she would be happier with much smaller boobs. I will explain why. Quite often, she utilizes her boobs so brilliantly and make them look much firmer and rounder than they actually are that they easily outshine her main assets - her face and her ass, both of which are more than perfect. However, i think that Sara occasionally fantasizes about having breast implants. Her relatively large natural boobs, when compared with the rest of her super slim body, are, for a lack of a better word - saggy. With much smaller boobs, boobjob would be an option. With relatively big natural boobs - boobjob is highly unlikely outcome. Her natural boobs are, at the same time, very strong asset, but also an obstacle on her way to become even more sexually appealing. Here are some pics of Sara and her boobs.

Very interesting and detailed explanation!

WOW.

Thanks for all the updates!

Boobs, too ?

I would do her. No doubt about that. Shocking words written by a man who is well known as one of the most refined and sophisticated  TPB members. But, yes - I would do her  :)!

It almost seems that her boobs are getting bigger and bigger on daily basis. I know not about any surgical procedure, but i have to admit that i am not sure what to think of it any more. I am familiar with pretty much every trick women are using to make their boobs look bigger, but i cannot use those tricks as an explanation.

WOW!!!

Вы здесь » Happiness » The Perfect Lips » Sara Damnjanovic

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно